Last night I was using up peaches left and right! My dear friend Maggie ran across this recipe to help me out with my delicious task! We finished it off with our Ariston Balsamic Glaze. Find the full blog post and recipe here: Peach Panzanella Salad with Balsamic Glaze
- 1/2 of a baguette, cut or torn into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 3 ripe peaches, sliced into 1/4 or 1/8 inch slices
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 ared onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh marinated or plain bocconcini cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- pinch chili flakes (optional)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Toast the bread cubes in a single layer on a baking sheet (lined with parchment paper) for 7-8 minutes until slightly crisp, but still chewy.
- Drizzle half of the vinegar and oil at the bottom of a salad plate.
- Start arranging the salad ingredients over the vinegar and oil mixture. Arrange the salad ingredients in order finishing off with the minced basil.
- Sprinkle the chili flakes if using, salt, and the remaining vinegar and oil.
- Enjoy right away!